Recipe by Norma Orozco
This summer we give you a homemade ceviche recipe. This is planned for 4 portions or people and the preparation time is about 20 minutes long.
- 250 g (0.5 lb) of raw fish (diced)
- Juice of 3-5 limes (to taste)
- 1 medium octopus (cooked and diced)
- 1 mango (diced)
- 1/2 medium onion (filleted)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- Coriander to taste (finely chopped)
- Grain salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 12 asparagus
- Olive oil
- 1 italian lettuce
A little extra
- Baked corn crackers
- Hot sauce
- Begin by putting the diced fish cubes in the lime juice for at least half an hour.
- Pour a little olive oil in a pan and fry the asparagus in low fire for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the rest of the ingredients in another container and mix them until they’re integrated.
- After the half hour, incorporate the fish.
Put some of the ceviche in the center of your plate and add some lettuce leaves with 4 asparagus.
You can enjoy now your homemade ceviche with a couple of cold beers or your preferred white wine.